What makes a great Triberr blogger? Is content by itself enough or do you consider their willingness to share, engage, and support their tribemates? What about posting regularity – do they publish too infrequently, or too often? It’s up to you to decide – nominations are in! It’s now time to vote for your favorite Triberr bloggers!
There are a total of 93 nominations, so we’ve adjusted and made this a list of the Triberr Top 50 – we’ll try for a Top 100 next year You can vote for as many of the nominated bloggers as you wish, but please only vote once for any given blogger.
Voting will be open through Sunday, November 30th, at which point our Top 25 will be filtered and ranked according to their Domain Authority (as measured by Moz) and Klout scores, with the Top 10 moving on to the final round of judging by our panel of content experts: Gini Dietrich, Marcus Sheridan, and Ana Hoffman.
Note to Bloggers: We will never display your total vote count or exact finishing order (unless you are in the Top 10).
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016
- I don’t want to be a Secret Agent - August 14, 2016