What is Triberr?
Not familiar with Triberr? It’s a free platform for bloggers. Members can form or join tribes to connect with like-minded bloggers. Tribe members help each other by sharing and supporting each others content.
Why a Contest?
1. To highlight great tribemates: Triberr is more than a place to get shares and grow traffic to your blog (although it will definitely help with that), it is truly a supportive and helpful community. I’ve met and learned from many great people through connections on Triberr.
2. To highlight Triberr: I encourage everyone that I work with to join Triberr. We all benefit from it’s growth.
3. To highlight Great Bloggers: There are some seriously great bloggers on Triberr. I’m familiar with some of them in the marketing and business areas, but I know that there are many I’ve not met or read yet. This contest is open to all Tribes and subject matter. It hopefully will allow bloggers from different verticals to get to know each other, or at least know of each other, and will maybe lead to greater exposure for some deserving bloggers.
How will the Contest Work?
There are 4 stages to this contest:
1. Nomination (10/9 – 10/31): nominate your favorite tribemates (or your own blog)! You may nominate as many blogs as you want, but please only nominate each one time. Nominations will also count as votes.
2. Vote on the Top Blogs (Dates TBA): Those blogs that receive at least two nominations will be included in the contest list for further voting. Vote for as many blogs as you feel are deserving (only one vote per blog).
3. Grading: The Top 25, based on votes, will be objectively ranked based on a formula that will include their Moz Domain Authority Score, Klout Score, etc.
4. Judging: The Top 15 will then be judged and ranked by our judges.
The Top 100 will be announced!
Who Should You Nominate?
The only criteria is that they must be a member of Triberr. After that – you decide. Nominate the best writer, most informative, or most helpful and supportive community member.
Meet our Judges
I’m incredibly excited to announce our judges panel! Although I follow and admire many marketers/bloggers, these three have, by far, been my greatest influencers! I’m very grateful to all three for taking the time out of their demanding schedules to help with this contest.
1. Gini Dietrich: Gini is the seemingly tireless founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, author of the Spin Sucks blog, the books Marketing in the Round (May 2012) and Spin Sucks (March, 2014), and a frequent speaker at PR and marketing events.
2. Ana Hoffman: Ana is the hostess at, and the force behind, the Traffic Generation Cafe where she shares her hard won insights and wisdom about blogging, traffic generation, and traffic conversion on her blog. I highly recommend the Weekly Marketing Skinny – her weekly round-up of the marketing world (to subscribe, click here and scroll down).
3. Marcus Sheridan: Marcus shares his vision and passion on The Sales Lion blog, as host of the Mad Marketing podcast, through his Inbound and Content Marketing Made Easy eBook, and during his frequent presentations at inbound marketing events. Marcus learned the trade while growing his pool and spa business by successfully transitioning it from traditional to inbound marketing.
Our Top 100 list will be published in December. The Top 100 will be invited to participate in the Triberr Top 100 tribe and will receive a website badge.
A special “thanks” to the amazing creators and hosts of Triberr – Dino Dogan and Dan Cristo – for allowing this contest, and for all that they do for all of us!
To Nominate a Blog:
To nominate a Triberr member, please fill out and submit the contact form, or add their Triberr name to the comments section of this blog. All nominators (that fill out the form) will remain anonymous. You can nominate multiple blogs/bloggers on one form.
Please include YOUR Name and Email address (they will not be added to any list), then list your nominees in the “Message” portion of the form.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016