- Is click-through rate a search ranking signal?
- how to rank on YouTube
- Link building tactics
- Creating content that will rank
- Search Engine news and updates
Still on the fence about click-through rate as a ranking signal? Read AJ’s article and join the newly converted :-).
Is Click Through Rate a Ranking Signal? by AJ Kohn on Blind Five Year Old
Think of each article as an investment. The more time and resources you spend making it the best resource on that particular topic, the more you will get out of it down the line. ~ Neil Patel
No More Tricks: 5 Ways to Create Content That Google Wants to Rank by Neil Patel on Quicksprout
Video is likely to continue to play an ever-expanding role in the future of content creation and consumption, as such, so will video SEO.
YouTube Ranking Factors: Getting Ranked in the Second Largest Search Engine by Tony Edward on Search Engine Land
Don’t Get Left Behind: The 8 Most Effective Link Building Tactics for 2015 by Neil Patel on Quicksprout
Google to Shutter Orphaned Google+ Pages Next Week (July 28) by Greg Sterling on Search Engine Land
Google Panda 4.2 Rolling Out Now, Affecting 2-3% of Queries by Matt Southern on Search Engine Journal
Google: New TLDs Have No Magical SEO Bonus by Barry Schwartz on Search Engine Land
Google: With All Else Equal, HTTPS Gives Sties an Edge by Matt Southern on Search Engine Journal
Thanks for reading!
This article first appeared on SteamFeed. It appears here with permission.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016