I’ve sorted through hundreds of SEO articles and filtered them down to these 5 must read SEO articles for the week of April 23rd – April 29th, 2016 – enjoy!
Google determines Local Rankings on a business’s relevance, proximity, and prominence. Learn more about developing your business’s “prominence”.
How Does “Prominence” Affect Local SEO? by Anna Crowe on Search Engine Journal
Search terms often change with the seasons and holidays. Match your content to your industry’s seasonal search trends for best results.
Leverage Seasonal Search Trends to Deliver the Right content at the Right Time by multiple authors on seer blog
Great tips on improving your Local SEO and marketing efforts!
Beyond Local SEO: Greg Gifford on How to Win the Visibility Race by Greg Gifford on Search Engine Watch
‘Industry Relevance’ is the most important factor to consider when choosing which citation sites to use
21 Local Search Experts are surveyed to determine the importance of, and best practices for, citation building.
Expert Local Citation Survey 2016 by BrightLocal
Getting the most out of your Google My Business (Google Maps) listing!
How to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing: Expert Tips by Graham Charlton on Search Engine Watch
Thanks for reading! As always your shares, comments, and questions are welcomed and appreciated!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016
- I don’t want to be a Secret Agent - August 14, 2016