I’ve sorted through hundreds of SEO articles and filtered them down to these 5 must read articles for the week of March 25th – March 31st, 2016 – enjoy!
Big reveal from Google! Shouldn’t be surprising, but nice to have confirmation!
Google Reveals its Three Most Important Ranking Signals by Christopher Ratcliff on Search Engine Watch
In another move towards transparency, Google updated the information on Google My Business ranking factors.
Google Documents Google My Business Local Ranking Factors by Barry Schwartz on Search Engine Land
A consistent NAP, Name-Address-Phone Number across the web, is an important signal for local rankings. The following video shares good information on finding and cleaning up your duplicate and incorrect listings.
Why You Need to Find All Your NAP Variations Before Building Local Citations by Darren Shaw on Moz Whiteboard Friday
Still thinking about switching to HTTPS? Neil Patel outlines what type of sites should make the change.
Long argued point among SEOs, Google clarifies that a high Bounce rate will not affect your site’s rankings.
High Bounce Rates on Web Sites Don’t Necessarily Impact Google Rankings by Barry Schwarz on Search Engine Roundtable
Thanks for reading! As always your shares, comments, and questions are welcomed and appreciated!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016