Get the inside scoop on all of the biggest changes, best practices, and most effective tips for search engine optimization for the period of November 15th – November 21st, 2015.
I’ve sorted through hundreds of articles and filtered out the misinformation, hype, and black hat tactics that will waste your time or, even worse, earn you a Google penalty. What’s left is the best and most up-to-date information from some of the most knowledgeable and trusted people in the industry – enjoy!
- Google Quality Rating Guidelines, straight from Google
- Using Pinterest for Keyword Research
- What does RankBrain mean for SEO?
- More trouble for Fake Reviewers
- Example of Businesses blogging for Local SEO
Search Engine News
What is Google looking for from webmasters and business owners? Get it straight from the horse’s mouth. Download this free, 160 page PDF from Google!
Updating Our Search Quality Rating Guidelines by Googler on Google Webmaster Central Blog
If anything, RankBrain has probably helped SEO by pulling in more relevant search factors.
RankBrain: SEO Friend or Foe? by Adam Stetzer on Search Engine Watch
Interesting idea for easily finding “related” search terms based on the Pinterst searches.
Using Pinterest for Keyword Research by Clay Cazier on Search Engine Land
See how one company increased its clicks by 516% by acquiring a featured snippet.
SEO for Featured Snippets Leads to Big Gains by Ben Goodsell on Search Engine Land
Three good examples of actual companies using blogging to build their local SEO.
Blogging for Local SEO – 3 Companies Doing it Right by Patrick Armitage on SEMrush Blog
Another company going after Fake Reviewers. Avoid this “quick” fix.
Amazon Sues 1,000 Fake Reviewers by Pierre Zarokian on Search Engine Journal
Thanks for reading! As always, your shares, comments, and questions are welcomed and appreciated!
This article originally appeared on SteamFeed.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016