Get the inside scoop on all of the biggest changes, best practices, and most effective tips for search engine optimization!
I’ve sorted through hundreds of articles and filtered out the misinformation, hype, and black hat tactics that will get you in trouble. What’s left is the best and most up-to-date information from some of the most knowledgeable and trusted people in the industry – enjoy!
- Structured Markup as a Ranking Signal?
- Warning: Google Search Console scam
- Bing’s keyword tool
Blog posts = web pages. One of the many benefits of blogging . . .
Google: Web Pages Vs Web Posts are the Same for Indexing by Barry Schwartz on Search Engine Roundtable
The Complete Guide to Google Penalties (Manual and Algorithmic) by Neil Patel on Quicksprout
Google: Structured Markup May Become a Ranking Factor by Barry Schwartz on Search Engine RoundTable
What’s the Difference Between Structured Data, Rich Snippets, and Schema? Read on . . .
Which Components of a Site Should Absolutely Be Marked Up with Schema? by Lee Wilson on Search Engine Journal
Demystifying SEO: How to Skyrocket Your Traffic Through Schema Markup by Neil Patel on Quicksprout
End to End Citation Discovery and Management by Darren Shaw The Whitespark Blog
20 SEO Link Building Tactics that Work by Navneet Kaushal on SEMrush
Does Google Treat URL Mentions Like Links? by Eric Enge on Stone Temple Consulting
Search Engine Tools
Beware of “New Owner” Google Search Console Verifications by Matt Southern on Search Engine Journal
Bing Ads Launches Keyword Planner Tool in All U.S. Accounts by Ginny Marvin on Search Engine Land
Thanks for reading – have a great week in search!
This article originally appeared on SteamFeed.com,
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016