Are your hours of operation listed correctly on your Google My Business page? If not, you’re not alone – many small businesses seem to either skip this step altogether, or at best, fill it out only partially.
However, Barry Schwartz, on Search Engine Roundtable, recently reported that Google has started to advise motorists using the Google Maps app that “your destination may be closed by the time you arrive.”, based on the listed Hours of Operation.
If you’ve left your business hours blank, does Google assume that you’re open or closed? Do you want to take that chance of finding out?
Check your GMB listing now.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016