It’s not too late to nominate you favorite Triberr blogs and bloggers for the Triberr Top 100 blog contest! We’ve extended the deadline until Sunday, November 9th, 2014.
Nominated blogs will be exposed to, and voted on by the Triberr community. The Top 15 blogs will then be evaluated and ranked by our judges:
1. Gini Dietrich: Gini is the seemingly tireless founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, author of the Spin Sucks blog, the books Marketing in the Round (May 2012) and Spin Sucks (March, 2014), and a frequent speaker at PR and marketing events.
2. Ana Hoffman: Ana is the hostess at, and the force behind, the Traffic Generation Cafe where she shares her hard won insights and wisdom about blogging, traffic generation, and traffic conversion on her blog. I highly recommend the Weekly Marketing Skinny – her weekly round-up of the marketing world (to subscribe, click here and scroll down).
3. Marcus Sheridan: Marcus shares his vision and passion on The Sales Lion blog, as host of the Mad Marketing podcast, through his Inbound and Content Marketing Made Easy eBook, and during his frequent presentations at inbound marketing events. Marcus learned the trade while growing his pool and spa business by successfully transitioning it from traditional to inbound marketing.
Who should you nominate? Those tribemates that help make Triberr the amazing blogging community that it is:
- great content producers
- great story tellers
- writers that educate or entertain
- those that share and promote their tribe’s content
- those that take the time to comment on another blog
- your blog . . .
To Nominate a Blog: Nominations Closed
To nominate a Triberr member, please fill out and submit the contact form, or add their Triberr name to the comments section of this blog. All nominators (that fill out the form) will remain anonymous. You can nominate multiple blogs/bloggers on one form.
Please include YOUR Name and Email address (they will not be added to any list), then list your nominees in the “Message” portion of the form.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016