I’m very excited to be joining Janet Fouts (@jfouts), Adam Helweh (@secretsushi), and Steve Farnsworth (@Steveology) on Google+ Hangouts for The Friday Hangout this week (Friday, September 19, 2014 at 11:00 am PST)!
We’ll be talking about the always exciting and sometimes controversial subject of Search Engine Optimization – some of the myths surrounding SEO, Social Media and SEO, Content Marketing, and more.
The Friday Hangout is a weekly show on Google Hangouts. Janet, Adam and Steve invite a guest in for an informal discussion about various digital marketing subject areas. The guest list for past episodes is impressive and includes:
- Jason Falls
- Gini Dietrich
- Viveka Van Rosen
- Joe Pulizzi
- Robert Scoble
- Lee Oden
- Ted Rubin
- Danny Brown
- Michael Brenner
- Dino Dogan
- Geoff Livingston
- Mark Shaefer
- and many others
Meet the Hosts
Adam Helweh: Founder and CEO of Secret Sushi Creative. Adam is co-host of the #1 syndicated social-local-mobile podcast – The SoLoMo Show. He blogs at SecretSushi.com and is a regular contributor at SocialMediaExplorer.com.
Steve Farnsworth: a Demand Generation Content Marketing Strategist at the @Steveology Group. He has been listed as a Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencer twice, and cited as one of the most influential people online by Fast Company’s “The Influence Project”. Steve blogs at the @Steveology Blog.
Hope you’ll join the discussion!
Updated: The Friday Hangout
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Local SEO for Real Estate: Getting More Google Reviews - October 29, 2017
- Real Estate SEO: Setting the Foundation for Local SEO (Google Maps) Success - July 26, 2017
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016