He of course was referring to overall search patterns rather than specific industries – but it made me curious as to what the mobile search patterns for the Financial Planning industry are?
Following is the search breakdown (Computers, Mobile Device, Tablets) for 5 broad Financial keywords.
Financial Planning: Computer Search
Desktop search makes up between 60-75% of searches for these broad financial services keywords.
Although I wouldn’t be surprised to see Financial related mobile search lagging general mobile search trends, there is little doubt that the mobile search will continue to play an increasingly influential role in search marketing for financial advisors.
In order to meet this opportunity, advisors need to be sure that their websites have been optimized for mobile search. This means that you need to have created a separate mobile site, or that your website is responsive (adjusts for optimal viewing for all screen sizes – computer, tablet, or smartphone). Responsive design is still relatively new. Any site built prior to two years ago is probably not responsive.
Learn about our Advisor SEO services.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- 10 Tips to Choosing a Domain Name for Your Real Estate Business - June 9, 2017
- The Challenges of SEO for Real Estate - December 12, 2016
- Developing a Digital Real Estate Agency: Update #1 - October 29, 2016
- I don’t want to be a Secret Agent - August 14, 2016
- This Week in Search No. 78 - May 1, 2016